Buro Metro ii Mesh Chair Extra High Back with Arms Black
Following on from the hugely successful Buro Metro Chair comes the new Buro Metro ii. Further, joining the highly popular Buro Metro II High Back family our newest member of the Buro Metro ii Mesh Chair Extra High Back with Arms Black. Featuring the latest technologies in ergonomics, the Metro II HB includes a contoured and supportive high back with built in adjustable lumbar support for ultimate back comfort.
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat tilt, free floating or lockable
- Seat slide mechanism
- Metro II sophistication of a contemporary fine mesh and elastic knit seat upholstery
- Polished aluminum base
- 60mm wheel Castors
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- Supported by the internationally recognised Global GreenTagCert™
Additional Product Information:
- Weight Rating: 150KG
- Sitting Hours: 8+
- Guarantee (years): 10 years, Gaslift Lifetime
- Upholstery: Elastic III
- Base: Polished Aluminum Base
- Seat Size (mm): 520w x 490d
- Back Size (mm): 470w x 560h
- Seat Height (mm): 485 - 615
- Seat Depth without Seat Slide (mm): 455-505
- Overall Size (mm): 630w x 1050hx 650d
Buro Metro Chairs - Environmentally and Ergonomically Conscious Furniture!Buro Seating, the inspired team behind the Buro Metro ii Mesh Chair Extra High Back with Arms Black understands its environmental responsibilities. As a result, they develop environmentally sustainable products and business practices. Further, they are committed to growing a diverse range of chairs which are manufactured from recycled and/or recyclable materials. As a result, Buro’s environmental management system (EMS) provides an environmental strategy that benefits our environment and your office, with the following principles:
- Design products and processes that utilise minimal raw materials.
- To design products with a minimum end of life recyclability of 95% in NZ and Australia.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle waste.
- To develop an understanding of legislation relating to the environment and affecting the activities of Buro Seating.