Buro Metro ii Connect Mesh Back Chair Black
The Buro Metro II Connect is one of the latest editions to the successful Metro II family. Premier Office is excited to stock the newest item from this range, the Buro Metro ii Connect Mesh Back Chair Black. Further, it features quality, comfort and simplicity that are the enduring characteristics of the Metro II range. Ideal for use in either home or heavy duty commercial environments such as offices, institutions. Further, it is perfect where immediate comfort with minimal adjustment is paramount.
- Adjustable seat height
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat tilt, free floating or lockable
- High density polyurethane moulded foam seat
- Polished aluminium base
- 60mm twin wheel Castors
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- Supported by the internationally recognised Global GreenTagCert™
Additional Product Information:
- Weight Rating: 150KG
- Sitting Hours: 8+
- Guarantee (years): 10 years, Gaslift Lifetime
- Upholstery: Zen
- Base: Black Nylon (standard), Polished Aluminum Base (optional)
- Seat Size (mm): 520w x 490d
- Back Size (mm): 470w x 530h
- Seat Height (mm): 465-595
- Seat Depth without Seat Slide (mm): 455-505
- Overall Size (mm): 630w x 995h x 610d
Buro Metro Chairs - Environmentally and Ergonomically Conscious Furniture!Buro Seating, the inspired team behind the Buro Metro ii Connect Mesh Back Chair Black understands its environmental responsibilities. As a result, they develop environmentally sustainable products and business practices. Further, they are committed to growing a diverse range of chairs which are manufactured from recycled and/or recyclable materials. As a result, Buro’s environmental management system (EMS) provides an environmental strategy that benefits our environment and your office, with the following principles:
- Design products and processes that utilise minimal raw materials.
- To design products with a minimum end of life recyclability of 95% in NZ and Australia.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle waste.
- To develop an understanding of legislation relating to the environment and affecting the activities of Buro Seating.