Buro Metro ii Mesh High Back Chair with Arms BlackSale!
Following on from the hugely successful Buro Metro Chair comes the new Buro Metro ii Mesh High Back Chair with Arms Black designed for Multi-Shift operations. Featuring the latest technologies in ergonomics and the sophistication of contemporary fine mesh and elastic knit seat upholstery.
- Adjustable seat height
- Depth adjustable seat slide
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat tilt - free floating or lockable
- Independently adjustable back tilt - free floating or lockable
- High density polyurethane moulded foam seat
- Polished aluminium base
- 60mm twin wheel Castors
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- Supported by the internationally recognised Global GreenTagCert™
Additional Product Information:
- Weight Rating: 160kg
- Sitting Hours: 16+ (with 2 year guarantee) 8+ (with 10 year guarantee)
- Guarantee (years): 10 years, Gaslift Lifetime
- Upholstery: Zen
- Base: Black Nylon (standard), Polished Aluminum Base (optional)
- Seat Size (mm): 520w x 490d
- Back Size (mm): 470w x 530
- Seat Height (mm): 450-580
- Seat depth range with seat slide4 (mm): 450-500 Adjustable seat height
- Overall Size (mm): 630w x 995h x 610d
Buro Metro Chairs - Environmentally and Ergonomically Conscious Furniture!Buro Seating, the inspired team behind the Buro Metro ii Mesh High Back Chair with Arms Black understands its environmental responsibilities. As a result, they develop environmentally sustainable products and business practices. Further, they are committed to growing a diverse range of chairs which are manufactured from recycled and/or recyclable materials. As a result, Buro’s environmental management system (EMS) provides an environmental strategy that benefits our environment and your office, with the following principles:
- Design products and processes that utilise minimal raw materials.
- To design products with a minimum end of life recyclability of 95% in NZ and Australia.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle waste.
- To develop an understanding of legislation relating to the environment and affecting the activities of Buro Seating.