Buro Metro Mesh High Back Chair BlackSale!
The Buro Metro Mesh High Back Chair Black is a stylish mesh back chair offering a modern look for your office. It is ideal for all office environments and for those looking to improve workplace ergonomics. Further, this ergonomic chair features an independently adjustable seat tilt, which can be free floating or lockable. It also features a stunning, polished aluminium base and a high density polyurethane moulded foam seat. As a result of the fully adjustable back, lumbar, seat and arm support this chair a delight, as well as a comfort and health must-have for your office! The Buro Metro Mesh High Back Chair Black is supported by the following internationally recognised standards: AFRDI Level 6 – Severe Commercial certification: Global GreenTagCert™
- Adjustable seat height
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat tilt, free floating or lockable
- High density polyurethane moulded foam seat
- Polished aluminium base
- 60mm twin wheel Castors
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- Supported by the internationally recognised Global GreenTagCert™
Additional Product Information:
- Weight Rating: 150KG
- Sitting Hours: 8+
- Guarantee (years): 10 years, Gaslift Lifetime
- Upholstery: Zen
- Base: Black Nylon (standard), Polished Aluminum Base (optional)
- Seat Size (mm): 520w x 490d
- Back Size (mm): 470w x 530h
- Seat Height (mm): 465-595
- Seat Depth without Seat Slide (mm): 455-505
- Overall Size (mm): 630w x 995h x 610d
Buro Metro Chairs - Environmentally and Ergonomically Conscious Furniture!Buro Seating, the inspired team behind the Buro Metro Mesh High Back Chair Black understands its environmental responsibilities. As a result, they develop environmentally sustainable products and business practices. Further, they are committed to growing a diverse range of chairs which are manufactured from recycled and/or recyclable materials. As a result, Buro’s environmental management system (EMS) provides an environmental strategy that benefits our environment and your office, with the following principles:
- Design products and processes that utilise minimal raw materials.
- To design products with a minimum end of life recyclability of 95% in NZ and Australia.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle waste.
- To develop an understanding of legislation relating to the environment and affecting the activities of Buro Seating.